Monday 6 August 2012

Some new things.....

Yesterday we received a beautiful range of Nancy Holverson fabric in.....Ive been waiting for it for a little while.  So I bought home some projects to rustle up.  There is a growth chart and  which I'm gonna make for Bella and also a couple for shop samples and a little wall hanging with her name on it.


The boys version. 



These two table runners are made with the Annie Downs Christmas Panel and the co-ordinating range of fabrics.  The pattern was an idea of Jennys.  I luvd making these, and there are so many variations that you can do.




This quilt is made using a panel that you cut into 3 peices and then piece back together.
Endless possibilities with this design.





Okay updates finished, I'm off to visit my gorgeous Miss Bella.......

No comments:

Post a Comment