Monday 15 July 2013

Radiation

I've had 4 days of radiation..., it was fairly full on, the did quite a large area and hit it from both back and front.    It made me very tired and I felt neaseaus and had vomiting.  What I must say is how lovely all of the staff at Latrobe are....they actually treat u as a person, not just a number.
The pain in my back does seem to have eased....so I guess it was worth the pain.

I've also had 800mls of fluid drained from my lung....not a very pleasant experience....but I feel all the better for having it gone.

I had sewing here with the girls on Sunday...I managed to make pumpkin soup for lunch.  Had s lovely day catching up and getting some stitching done.

I haven't just been sitting idle.....I've knitted a toddler cardigan .....

1 comment:

  1. Catching up on my blogs, the sweater is just gorgeous!! Love the edging. it really adds to it...I know Bella will look beautiful in it. Snuggled with Nana's love! Hope you continue to feel better!!

    ReplyDelete